Saturday, February 4, 2017

Preserving your Family History in Fun & Modern Ways -- RootsTech 2017

I've been teaching this class for a few months now and have quickly gathered so many great resources that I want to share, but 1 hour just never seems to be enough.  So I'm going to share some of the class info here, just so class participants can come here to learn more since we won't have a change to address all of the cool programs out there.

First of all here's the class syllabus and slides so you can go visit the links and play around with the programs yourself:


Download the class syllabus with live links.


Then here's a playlist of tutorials I created on YouTube for helping you see how you can use the different programs for your family history creations.  DISCLAIMER: They are FAR from professional, just tutorials I put together quickly using free programs, so I'm sorry they're not higher quality, but hopefully they'll still be helpful.



If you have questions, feel free to comment here, or on the videos, or just email me.  Hope you have tons of fun and success as you start working on your family history creations!

1 comment:

  1. I read through your blog today. Very inspiring. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete