Thursday, February 18, 2016

A Sneak Peak into a New Cloud: "Taking Back the Internet"

I'm bound to write more on this subject in the future, but I've gotta give a sneak preview.  Cloud by Daplie is a new product I discovered on Innovators Alley at RootsTech--by far the best addition to RootsTech this year btw, but that's beside the point.
The product isn't quite ready for market yet, but I got a sneak peak today giving some feedback on the product to the developers.  For those of you who are sick of paying monthly fees for online storage, you're going to LOVE this product! The slogan they used when explaining it to me was "We're taking back the internet." I love it! Who doesn't want more control and to understand better where their stuff is stored? Basically just imagine being able to purchase as much storage space as you need--NO limits and NO monthly fees--awesome right?!!  You just purchase the hard drive space you need and the attachable server and voila, you can access your files anytime, anywhere, from any device. Plus, the interface that they're putting together is AMAZING with new features I haven't found on any other platform yet.  I'm super excited to give it a try.
Sign up now to GET EARLY ACCESS.
Or if you want to learn more, here's a great post I found by the creator:
https://daplie.com/articles/introducing-daplie/

No comments:

Post a Comment