Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Interview with Dear Myrtle

A highlight of RootsTech for me...I was trying to learn about Story@Home at their booth when Pat of DearMyrtle, approached me.  She was clearly in a hurry and mumbled something about someone canceling on her, and quickly asked me what my booth was.  After explaining briefly what it was, she said "I need you", and led me back to her media booth explaining what was going on.  Somewhere in the chaos of it all, I was able to figure out that she had reserved a booth and she was intending to interview me about the product I was representing.

Anyway, while waiting my turn I was able to chat with a man from Fold3 who had been dragged to the media booth in much the same circumstances.  It was kind of fun, and the interview ended up being kind of fun.  Check it out....

No comments:

Post a Comment